VivaRoxyMusic.com Forum
A Forum for all Roxy Music fans

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:01 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Site Improvements
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:52 pm 
Site Owner

The new site is up and running but is far from being the finished article. I would welcome any suggestions to add to or improve the site.

The site is a fan site not just created by a fan but contributed to by fans. I would welcome any articles you may have as word or text files that could be added. I am also looking for quotes from band members about albums or songs that I could add to the relevant pages. You can see an example of this for the Roxy Music debut album and for Virginia Plain. If you have other quotes please e-mail them and with a reference to the source of the quote.

If anyone has anything to add to the chronology or more accurate information than I already have then please get in touch.

I have some TV footage that is not on YouTube that I will add to the VRM.com YouTube page soon.

Due to the size of this site and the work put into it in between having a life outside Roxy Music there will be some mistakes made along the way. If any links are not working, spelling errors, or wrong information then please get in touch so I can fix these.

J.O'B. .