Studio Album - February 1990
Mato Grosso is a collaboration by Phil Manzanera and Sergio Dias. The album was released in 1990 on the Black Sun label. The 6 tracks on this album are all instrumental and the 2 contrasting styles of these two musicians blend well to create an album of some fine music.
The front cover photo is an area of the Mato Grosso region in central Brazil as seen by the LANDSAT satellite from an altitude of 438 miles above Earth.
Album Track Listing
Album Musicians & Credits
- Phil Manzanera Co-producer, Engineer, Album Mixed By, Electric, Acoustic & Casio MIDI guitars, Keyboards, Drum Programming, Bass
- Sergio Dias Co-producer, Electric, Acoustic & Casio MIDI guitars, Keyboards, Drum Programming, Bass
- Bosco de Oliviera Percussion
- David Kingsley Bass, Keyboards, Percussion, Album Mixed By, Engineer.
- Keith Bessey Drum Programming, Album Mixed By, Engineer.
- Trevor Smith Engineer.
- Porl Young Engineer.
- Gallery Studios Mixed At
- Dan Hersch Digital Remastering At DigiPrep Hollywood California.
- Laurence Aston Special Thanks
- Eckart Rahn Special Thanks
- Fernando Lippa Design